Subject: Alt-save
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 11:36 GMT

> 
> I know about holding the ALT-button when doing a SAVE will save the 
> FG and BG layers.  I wondering if there is a trick to SAVE ALL the layers 
> that have something in them even though they are NOt active in either 
> FG/BG?

Erm... I thought all the layers had to be 'active' to save a mod file with 
all the layers in it?

---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>    "So, five card stud,
---------------------------------------     nothing wild, and
     <[email-masked]>              the sky's the limit!"
        <[email-masked]>                      Captain Jean-Luc Picard
        <[email-masked]>
       <[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------